Seek and you will find
A A guides us through relating effectively to those from a Muslim background.
A A talks to Mike Reeves about the contrasts between Islam and Christianity- and how Christians can slip into thinking Islamicly.
A A and Andy Bannister compare the Christian doctrine of Trinity with the Islamic doctrine of Tawhid (the onennes of God).
3 results found in the feature "Resources" for the phrase "" by the author "A A".
- Quotes (" ") around words will search for that exact phrase.
- An asterisk (*) at the end of a word acts as a wildcard character and will give you results that begin with the search phrase e.g.. bib* will return results that match bible, biblical etc.
- A plus sign (+) at the beginning of a word means that the word must be found
- A minus sign (-) at the beginning of a word means that the word must not be found
- A tilde (~) at the beginning of a word means that word is less important than other words