Seek and you will find
Athanasius' monumental work on the incarnation of the Word of God.
Mike Reeves reads excerpts from one of the most important books in Christian history, Athanasius' "On the Incarnation".
3 results found in the feature "Resources" for the phrase "" by the author "Athanasius Of Alexandria".
- Quotes (" ") around words will search for that exact phrase.
- An asterisk (*) at the end of a word acts as a wildcard character and will give you results that begin with the search phrase e.g.. bib* will return results that match bible, biblical etc.
- A plus sign (+) at the beginning of a word means that the word must be found
- A minus sign (-) at the beginning of a word means that the word must not be found
- A tilde (~) at the beginning of a word means that word is less important than other words