Seek and you will find
In this short article BB Warfield explains why the Bible holds the authority of Christ as his word to his church.
The great Princeton theologian BB Warfield looks at the doctrine of revelation and how the Bible is a means of God's revelation, and what it means...
In his classic address to theology students, BB Warfield says four things we all still need to hear today: Study hard: you can't be godly if you're...
3 results found in the feature "Resources" for the phrase "" by the author "BB Warfield".
- Quotes (" ") around words will search for that exact phrase.
- An asterisk (*) at the end of a word acts as a wildcard character and will give you results that begin with the search phrase e.g.. bib* will return results that match bible, biblical etc.
- A plus sign (+) at the beginning of a word means that the word must be found
- A minus sign (-) at the beginning of a word means that the word must not be found
- A tilde (~) at the beginning of a word means that word is less important than other words