Seek and you will find
A remarkably prevalent view is that Paul changed the religion of Jesus, a good Jewish prophet, into the cult of a divine Christ figure. David...
The Gospel of John, often described as a pool in which a child may wade and an elephant may swim, is unique amongst the gospels. With its own...
2 results found in the feature "Resources" for the phrase "" by the author "David Wenham".
- Quotes (" ") around words will search for that exact phrase.
- An asterisk (*) at the end of a word acts as a wildcard character and will give you results that begin with the search phrase e.g.. bib* will return results that match bible, biblical etc.
- A plus sign (+) at the beginning of a word means that the word must be found
- A minus sign (-) at the beginning of a word means that the word must not be found
- A tilde (~) at the beginning of a word means that word is less important than other words