Seek and you will find
Luther and Pascal both bring us insights into the theology of the cross via Mike Reeves' chat with Dean of St. Mellitus College, Graham Tomlin.
Graham Tomlin examines the theology of the cross in Paul, Luther, and Pascal- and ask how doing theology with the cross as our foundation changes...
2 results found in the feature "Resources" for the phrase "" by the author "Graham Tomlin".
- Quotes (" ") around words will search for that exact phrase.
- An asterisk (*) at the end of a word acts as a wildcard character and will give you results that begin with the search phrase e.g.. bib* will return results that match bible, biblical etc.
- A plus sign (+) at the beginning of a word means that the word must be found
- A minus sign (-) at the beginning of a word means that the word must not be found
- A tilde (~) at the beginning of a word means that word is less important than other words