Seek and you will find
An excerpt from Edwards' monumental work, A History of the Work of Redemption.
Jonathan Edwards’ classic sermon series ‘Charity and its Fruits’ is a meditation on 1 Corinthians 13. Listen to Mike Reeves read some extracts from...
Jonathan Edwards takes us deeper into the mystery of the Trinity, Father, Son and Spirit. What does Jesus mean when he says that he is in the...
3 results found in the feature "Resources" for the phrase "" by the author "Jonathan Edwards".
- Quotes (" ") around words will search for that exact phrase.
- An asterisk (*) at the end of a word acts as a wildcard character and will give you results that begin with the search phrase e.g.. bib* will return results that match bible, biblical etc.
- A plus sign (+) at the beginning of a word means that the word must be found
- A minus sign (-) at the beginning of a word means that the word must not be found
- A tilde (~) at the beginning of a word means that word is less important than other words