Seek and you will find
Kenneth Kitchen shows why the idea that the book of Exodus was written much later than the traditional dating just doesn't stack with the facts.
A taster to whet your appetite for Prof Kitchen's recent book, 'On the Reliability of the Old Testament'.
2 results found in the feature "Resources" for the phrase "" by the author "Kenneth A. Kitchen".
- Quotes (" ") around words will search for that exact phrase.
- An asterisk (*) at the end of a word acts as a wildcard character and will give you results that begin with the search phrase e.g.. bib* will return results that match bible, biblical etc.
- A plus sign (+) at the beginning of a word means that the word must be found
- A minus sign (-) at the beginning of a word means that the word must not be found
- A tilde (~) at the beginning of a word means that word is less important than other words