Seek and you will find
In Table Talk 005, Mike Ovey and Andrew Sach (two of the three authors of 'Pierced for Our Transgressions') speak to Mike Reeves about the cross.
Open theists like Clark Pinnock argue that the classic understanding of God's sovereignty arises from a misreading of the Biblical text and the...
3 results found in the feature "Resources" for the phrase "" by the author "Mike Ovey".
- Quotes (" ") around words will search for that exact phrase.
- An asterisk (*) at the end of a word acts as a wildcard character and will give you results that begin with the search phrase e.g.. bib* will return results that match bible, biblical etc.
- A plus sign (+) at the beginning of a word means that the word must be found
- A minus sign (-) at the beginning of a word means that the word must not be found
- A tilde (~) at the beginning of a word means that word is less important than other words