Seek and you will find
A workshop with Peter Mead on how the doctrine of adoption changes the way we read the Bible - given at Transformission 2012 (South West).
The fourth of four talks from 2011's Delighted by God conference.
Why is it that Muslims feel able to point to the parable of the Prodigal Son as evidence that Jesus was a good Muslim? Peter Mead shows how they,...
Why we should all be like Zacchaeus.
Peter Mead looks at why weak preaching prompts profound questioning of our hermeneutics, and offers some solid advice for the development of...
Peter Mead and Mike Reeves chat about teaching the Bible so as to turn hearts to God in love - not merely altering emotions or external behaviour.
6 results found in the feature "Resources" for the phrase "" by the author "Peter Mead".
- Quotes (" ") around words will search for that exact phrase.
- An asterisk (*) at the end of a word acts as a wildcard character and will give you results that begin with the search phrase e.g.. bib* will return results that match bible, biblical etc.
- A plus sign (+) at the beginning of a word means that the word must be found
- A minus sign (-) at the beginning of a word means that the word must not be found
- A tilde (~) at the beginning of a word means that word is less important than other words