Seek and you will find
Tim Chester actually applies the fact that we're made in the image of God, saved by grace alone, and called to take up our cross and follow Christ...
Tim Chester explores sharing the gospel through food, welcome and friendship.
Mike Reeves talks with Tim Chester about how food teaches us about God and his gospel, and about the place of food in Scripture - from the fruit in...
6 results found in the feature "Resources" for the phrase "" by the author "Tim Chester".
- Quotes (" ") around words will search for that exact phrase.
- An asterisk (*) at the end of a word acts as a wildcard character and will give you results that begin with the search phrase e.g.. bib* will return results that match bible, biblical etc.
- A plus sign (+) at the beginning of a word means that the word must be found
- A minus sign (-) at the beginning of a word means that the word must not be found
- A tilde (~) at the beginning of a word means that word is less important than other words