Seek and you will find
Dr William Edgar develops a biblical view of entertainment.
Dr William Edgar looks at rap music and contextualising the gospel.
Dr William Edgar examines the concept of beauty.
3 results found in the feature "Resources" for the phrase "" by the author "William Edgar".
- Quotes (" ") around words will search for that exact phrase.
- An asterisk (*) at the end of a word acts as a wildcard character and will give you results that begin with the search phrase e.g.. bib* will return results that match bible, biblical etc.
- A plus sign (+) at the beginning of a word means that the word must be found
- A minus sign (-) at the beginning of a word means that the word must not be found
- A tilde (~) at the beginning of a word means that word is less important than other words