Throughout the centuries, great theologians have thought long and hard and deep about the wonders of God and the great gospel of Jesus Christ. If we are to be both far-sighted and refreshing today, we need to stand on the shoulders of these giants, with the clean sea breeze of the centuries blowing through our minds.
To give you a leg up, we’re going to read and record for you short excerpts from the greats. May they be pure fresh air for you! Subscribe via iTunes or come back here each month for more.
- The Breeze 008: The Knowledge of God
- The Breeze 007: Father, Son and Holy Ghost
- The Breeze 006: The Heart of Christ
- The Breeze 005: Augustine on 1 John
- The Breeze 004: The Letter to Diognetus
- The Breeze 003: No Other Gods
- The Breeze 002: On the Incarnation
- The Breeze 001: Charity and its Fruits